Bib and Bottoms for Baby

Sunday, 20 December 2009
I absolutely adore this zoo animal material I bought back when I was pregnant with Elliott to make cot and cradle sheets for him ( when we didn't know we were having a boy).

I used some of it last week to make a matching bib and burp cloth set for a friend who is due very soon with a Christmas babe but I never got around to making Elliott anything with it.

So before we went up to Grandmas' house on Saturday for lunch, I whipped up a quick pair of shorts ( from the Kwik Sew sewing for Baby book) and a matching bib.

I think the shorts turned out great but perhaps a bit too pyjama-ish and I love the length of the bib and the way it doesn't gape or sit too low at the neck the way some bibs can, defeating the purpose of them.

These photo's were taken after he ate so please excuse the beetroot on the bib - what can I say he really enjoyed his lunch!
DSC_0018

DSC_0033

DSC_0036


DSC_0037


I was thinking I may whip up a summer weight kimono style pyjama top and use the shorts with them.


1 comments:

thehummingcat said...

Oh my goodness, how cute is Elliott!!

Post a Comment