Not as impressive as it sounds, is it!
So I went along armed with a list of "needs" a mile long and
came away with absolutely nothing on the list!
It was a bit dissappointing actually.
They had packed up the majority of the store already ( so no thread, buttons, pins, zippers, patterns, ribbons etc for me)
But what they had left there, 3 tables of fabric, were marked down to $1 per metre.
The only condition was that you had to buy the whole roll.
Ok, not a problem......
Now what am I to do with 22 metres of blue gingham? LOL
5 comments:
oooh some lovely fabrics there!
Nice selection - humm - no idea what you could do with 22m of blue gingham! Looking forward to seeing your creations.
If you ever take up pattern drafting, you can use the gingham for all your toiles. Looks like you got some great stuff, there were hardly any prints when I arrived.
Great haul Ali!
You could also sell some of the gingham.
LOL Ali! That's exactly why I didn't buy that role of blue gingham!! It was a particularly dissapointing relocation sale. I had visions of 5c buttons and threads and there was nothing like that to speak of. The new shop is nice though, isn't it :)
Post a Comment